Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

I've been part of the BBT community since the end of 2017. I did the trial membership at first because I was skeptical of day trading but after watching Andrew's classes and Youtube videos I saw how transparent and honest he is about day trading and the risks involved. I signed up for the yearly membership and then the lifetime membership when it became available. The chatroom and resources available in the education center have been really valuable, there's so much that I learn everyday from all the great resources that the community has available.

IMG_0260.jpg

• Like 4

I wanted to share my trading setup mostly to debunk the idea that you "must" have several monitors and high-end workstations to day trade. This is my minimalist setup which is very effective in costs, space, performance and maintenance.

I use a 27” 4K monitor on which I can display simultaneously 6 stocks on 3 time frames, with their corresponding montage and T&S. Any fairly modern laptop (I5 sixth generation onwards) can run a 4K display, so you don’t need an expensive gaming station with discrete graphics card.

The second laptop seen on the photo is optional. I use it to access the forum and browse the internet.

20190502_131646.jpg

• Like 4

Andrew,

Here is my trading computer/monitor set up with my standing desk in our office. The window looks out to the pool, but it's just a teaser, as we're still getting snow in May in Rochester, NY.

Thanks for founding BBT. You guys are one one of the friendliest and most civilized group of traders. I am glad I joined and hope to contribute to the community in the future.

Karl588

Trading desk.jpg

• Like 4

Day trading is certainly not as easy as it looks from outside but being in a community like Bear Bull Trader helps tremendously. Set realistic goals, be serious and disciplined, do your homework and continue to learn...

photo5068950596815530129.jpg

• Like 4

Guys, you all are KILLING it in this thread!!! I thought I had a pretty decent setup, but I’m jealous of every one I’ve seen. Great stuff!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Two computers with eight monitors.  My primary unit has six monitors and the laptop has two screens.  

I usually watch 8 stocks that are in play and six secondary possible continuation stocks on the overhead 2K 37" screen.  I have three montages.  One screen for watching the $SPY, market clock, and network connectivity to DAS.  The outermost right Dell monitor is for the chat room.  The laptop is my hot backup with CNBC and other news feeds.  I have a Bluetooth headset and a wireless mouse.

I custom built this workstation.  It is basically a gaming machine.  Here are the hardware spec:

Intel i-7 6700K @ 4.00Ghz 
64 GB of DDR4 3200 RAM
500 GB SSD
NVIDIA GTX 970
with two additional USB to VGA
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero ATX motherboard
Intel 10/100 NIC
TV stand:: Amazon ASIN: B07581Z9SM
Two monitor stand:: Amazon ASIN: B07MC9YX63

I believe Andrew Aziz is a very rare person because at his core he is a teacher first, daytrader second.  He is passionate about changing people's lives for those who would apply his knowledge and instructions.  He is the second person I have met in person that operates his business at an incredible level of integrity.  The other person with strong integrity is Dave Ramsey.  Every morning, when Andrew is not summiting a mountain, he shares transparently over 15 years of knowledge only gained from an unforgiving market that does not hesitate to trap money from an unsuspecting new trader.  I have watched for over two years, an excess of 500 videos of Andrew and his team's trade recaps.  Andrew and his team's success is that they trade the same set of strategies that are described clearly in his book.  You can be suspicious of a strategy if only one person is successful at it.  You could still be suspicious of his team that trades the same strategy.  If you want, you still can be suspicious when members are successful using Andrew's strategy.  However, when you combine the number of trades taken by all the traders over time, the evidence is demonstrating counter to your belief.  

Bruce Lee said, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

Trading Station Setup.JPG

_MG_7504.jpg

Edited by DollarBill
added tv and two monitor stand via from amazon
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, JackBP said:

Bear Bull Traders Climbing their way to the top for best day trading community, join the fun.

452580635_bbtpicture.thumb.png.cfbdd5dbdd8d7178587f8e9fd0b5eca1.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is it the job of an owl TRADER to scan for opp ortunities with patience and an open mind?

Setup System.JPG

• Like 5

Norm, this one's for you!

Ok, here's mine...swingtradedesktop.thumb.jpg.aa86215f043bf9d5e79c517d1b80eaaa.jpg

cobbled together from 2 older machines and a discarded large monitor...but notice all that empty space on the wall?  That's where my husband is going to hang a 50" tv if I make my number.  I mostly swing trade, so this set up isn't a hindrance currently, but as I develop my day trading skills, this will clearly not work. 

For those who may wonder about 2 laptops, I am trading 2 different accounts and for the way my brain is wired, this keeps me from getting confused. 

• Like 3

Converted a typical closet into a trade station.  I added a 'peel n stick' wood wall paneling and installed a 3 pot-light lamp above with dimmer switch.

IMG_0641.jpg

• Like 17

Risk and uncertainty is part of trading the markets; however, I am certain that deciding to become a Bear Bull Traders Lifetime Member was the smartest investment I've ever made.

As a new or inconsistent trader, joining the Bear Bull Traders community will too be the best investment you make for your trading career.

DSC09192.jpg

Edited by Andrew L
  • Like 7

I had been interested in day trading for a number of years, but never knew how exactly to start. That all changed when a friend recommended Andrew's first book. It gave me a solid roadmap and understanding of what it means to day trade, and also introduced me to the amazing BBT community. I feel like Andrew is in a league of his own in terms of his authenticity, transparency, and honesty in an industry full of self proclaimed "gurus." I have been slowly learning in the simulator for about a year while of course watching Andrew trade every morning, and I couldn't imagine a better way to learn. I'm excited for where my day trading journey takes me. Thanks Andrew!

IMG_0260.jpeg

• Like 6