Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

I had been interested in day trading for a number of years, but never knew how exactly to start. That all changed when a friend recommended Andrew's first book. It gave me a solid roadmap and understanding of what it means to day trade, and also introduced me to the amazing BBT community. I feel like Andrew is in a league of his own in terms of his authenticity, transparency, and honesty in an industry full of self proclaimed "gurus." I have been slowly learning in the simulator for about a year while of course watching Andrew trade every morning, and I couldn't imagine a better way to learn. I'm excited for where my day trading journey takes me. Thanks Andrew!

• Like 1

Finding the BBT group inspired me to build my latest PC back in December this past year.   

Cheers, Liam

20190503_091710.jpg

• Like 5

Forget about the goal, work on your process and results will come.

My setup, kinda improvisation desk, still just 1 extra monitor. My seat is a second hand embody chair, I like that one

D16B39B6-5735-4D1D-901F-8491979B33E9.jpeg

• Like 7

I have been trading with Andrew for over 1 and half year now. The best thing I like this community is the help and education from each other. People here are just sharing the most honest opinions and hard learning experience to help new traders. I have learned a lot from you guys. So, a big thanks for Andrew, and other members, Robert, Carlos, Brian, Norm, William, etc.

I did not trade with my current setup at very beginning. I gradually upgrade to what I have today. I have four trading monitors, two are wide screen, which I actually learn from Robert's setup. I have 9 montage, but one montage is mainly for switching back and forth based on Trade Ideas' alert. I mainly trade on my other 8 montages. I have another IMAC to watch the chat room and Benzinga news. My next step is to buy one or two more screens for my current PC, so that I can run everything on one computer.

IMG_5833.JPG

• Like 6

This is my humble set up as of now. Currently trading on Simulator. Very grateful to have come across Andrew's Book and the BBT Community. I am a lifetime member, so it'll be my pleasure working with you all during this lifetime! Andrew's book is important but so is that Coffee Maker! 

IMG_0021.jpg

• Like 8

Hi all! I just wanted to share my setup...I'm still trying to survive the learning curve!

Edited by vmc

Family that trade together stays together. First day trade for the pups. Whatever it takes start 'em young. 

bear bull trader.jpg

• Like 7