Paul aka Aurbano

Simpler / clearer theme for BBT chat room

ok ... I just realized tha the HTML/CSS markup is different when you detach the chat to another browser window ... so some more code might be needed for that .... will update it as soon as possible

@Justin @Alastair remember to activate the DarkReader Plugin on Firefox or Chrome, but I think that now you can use the chat on the right side : just detach it from the main video window to another brower window. The new code provided here will fix the style now.

NOTICE: there are 2 independent browser windows side-by-side... u can fit the size as u wish ...

Enjoy !

Capture-20200717-132431.jpg

protradingroom v2.txt

Edited by Paul aka Aurbano
  • Thanks 1

@Paul aka Aurbano  I  am sending an SoS to you.  I need ur help and time with a CSS for Finviz.com.

Pls read the below BBT  thread and tell me if u can help with this tool, the CSS part.  Currently running the dark theme on Finviz.

Many thks in advance.

2021-04-07 UPDATE : added few changes to fix tickers column on bezinga news tab with bullet points  and a better line jump management >> ending in better reading ...
This feature was suggested by @Justin and @Alastair ... hope it helps many people !!

PS : download files from first post in this thread......

@Andrew Aziz @Thor @Aiman

Edited by Paul aka Aurbano
  • Like 2

@Paul aka Aurbano - My man! Just making the world a little bit better one piece of code at a time 🙂

Look at this original formatting of the tickers and how they get cut off:

image.png.58e3baef5d4dfe97b03a20f28d5b8480.png

And now look at Paul's version:

image.png.c499aa626aa4ea010272a4e12fda837e.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2021 at 3:37 PM, Justin said:

And now look at Paul's version:

One man can make a difference ......... @Andrew Aziz u need this guy on ur web team. He creates great  interfaces and visuals and understands how traders work. Excellent set of skills to compliment BBT's team. His body of work/contributions to the community is really appreciated.

Edited by Alastair

Yeah I did that.

The problem was a bunch of extensions were combined into one icon that was shaped like a puzzle piece.  Stupid as fuck idea by Chrome but there you go. All good now.

oh oh, now I see what was the problem...... That puzzle piece icon was introduced in Chrome a couple of versions ago to make the plugin area smaller. Very veeeery silly idea, I reckon.