bartpuszko

Bart's trading journal - free download now available

Hi Sebastian,

Great to hear you are liking Total Trader :-) As I've mentioned above I haven't been trading for 2 years (life, job etc!) and have not really updated it. @Mike B reached out to me a couple of months ago asking if he can use it in his webinar series. He has done some great enhancements and I suggest you ask if you can use his version. 

I may be able to update at some point too - just not at the moment.

Regards,

Bart

• Like 1

yes I read that you havent tbeen trading recently so I thought you may have been busy with other stuff. I think there is still some potential to automate or enhance things on the total trader. thats why I was asking so I can get started with the most recent version that is being exchanged in the community. I did my master thesis using excel and VBA macros a lot, however, same here the time is my enemy. 

I would have assumed that many use the total trader along with chartlog. I'm waiting if Mike responds here otherwise I'm gonna email him.

and thanks for the great work    

Edited by Sebastian B