Sign in to follow this  
Lana Holt

Unable to see all open DAS windows

I haven't closed all the way out of DAS since starting the simulator. Once I did and reopened the simulator desktop, I cannot see all the open windows and I cannot expand DAS far enough to be able to move and resize the windows I'm unable to see. Is there a way to move R/L within the DAS window so I can find the windows I cannot see?

Try selecting hidden windows by going to the Windows menu. At the bottom select More Windows and a little pop-up will display all open windows.

If you can't find pop-out windows, you can close them from the Windows taskbar. Just hover over the DAS icon and then click [X] on the right of each row.

• Thanks 1

DAS Trader Pro does not do very well with multiple monitors. If you have multiple monitors, and save your desktop data, then come back later with a different monitor configuration, DAS can get lost. For example, when I open in the morning, all my windows look great on my 5 monitor config...except for the Montage windows, which refuse to load anywhere but on my primary monitor.

If you can get your new default window configuration back to the original monitor configuration, that should solve your problem. If you still can't see your windows after Robert's suggestion, there is one more thing you can do...write back to us and let us know what happens.

I had this happen when I added monitors. All of my previous 
"second screen" DAS windows were gone and I had to delete them and start over with the new config.