Aiman

Most frequently used hotkeys

Hello,

For some reason, the auto SL order never works for me. Could anyone help? Below is the script of the hotkey

StopPrice=Price-0.01;DefShare=BP*1;Price=Ask-Price+0;SShare=50/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0.3 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

Thanks

check the error you get on the montage but i guess that your order preset in DAS is not set to a MARKET order.

TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY; 

is correct

why do you have the -0.3 there? PX:StopPrice-0.3

Instructions for Usage:

1. First, you must have "Double Click to Trade" turned on in Chart, Right-Click --> Configure --> Settings --> Double-click to trade.
  2. Double click the chart where you want to set a mental stop (it does not place a stop order, you can always put one in after).
  3. Hit your configured hotkey.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:40 PM, Brothers said:

Hi @Aiman Almansoori, I'm using your hotkey:

This is a hotkey to get into a position and send  an automatic stop loss with 1% risk per trade(Long position):

DefShare=BP*0.97;Share=DefShare*0.25*Price*0.01;Price=Ask-Price+0;SShare=Share/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;

However it doesn't add stop loss order. Am I doing something wrong? This issue is on a 14 days trial DAS demo account. Any help would be appreciated!

20-02-05 12-32-33.png

Hello Everyone...I seem to have the same problem above...I've looked through the forum and couldn't find the answer. the Hotkey I'm using doesn't stop the loss and I keep bleeding after hitting the Stop Loss value I configured. Can someone please help?

Hello

Does somebody knows answer I am using this new hotkey what sells 25% and then automatically puts stop loss breakeven rest of the shares, it works first time perfectly, 

but second time if I want to use it again, then  montage is already changed to stop order and then its not selling again but creating some other order? if I change route back to smart limit its working again...

Script is here:

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.25;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos-share;TIF=GTC;SELL=SEND

make sure your montage is set to Stop Style image.png

Hi All, Is there a hotkey that can buy X amount in $ + set a % for max loss? Like 2% or something ?

Looking for only a LNG hotkey. This is what I have so far....taken from above. 

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask;Share=5000/Price;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

DefShare=BP*0.97;Share=DefShare*0.25*Price*0.01;Price=Ask-Price+0;SShare=Share/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;

Posted (edited)

Hi guys 

I'm using the sell 'fraction' of your order without moving stop loss to break even hot key with it set to 1/2 partial on one key and 1/4 on another key

In both when I make the order it removes my original stop loss (removes it altogether) 

Having to then manually create a new stop order is really annoying in the middle of the trade 

Does anyone know what is happening? Here are the scripts i'm using

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.5;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-0.02;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.25;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

The move stop to break even partial scripts work fine btw, i'm just having trouble with the partials that don't move stop loss

Thank you!

Edited by Trader_Jack

Posted (edited)

@Trader_Jack your hotkey contains only the cancel+partial. you perhaps want to add the new stop loss order to your hotkey which is impossible because the hotkey script does not know your current stop. therefore, after you partial with your hotkey you will need to click to the chart where you want to set your (new or old) stop loss and use this hotkey

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Share=Pos;StopPrice=Price;StopType=MARKET;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

you can use the same hotkey for Long and Short positions.

Edited by peterB

3 hours ago, peterB said:

@Trader_Jack your hotkey contains only the cancel+partial. you perhaps want to add the new stop loss order to your hotkey which is impossible because the hotkey script does not know your current stop. therefore, after you partial with your hotkey you will need to click to the chart where you want to set your (new or old) stop loss and use this hotkey

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Share=Pos;StopPrice=Price;StopType=MARKET;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

you can use the same hotkey for Long and Short positions.

Thank you, thats really helpful 🙂 (I am quite new to all this)