yudyud

Das Pro with additional tools - Data Subscription

Hello All,

I'm using Das Pro with IB, hence the data comes from Das, that's understood.

For But then when I wish to add Bookmap, TradeIdeas, TradingView, should I buy data from each tool Bookmap as well, or can I use the data stream from Das Pro

Thanks

I had the same question. So I did some research.

When we look at the compatible data providers on the Bookmap website, Das Trader is not present :

https://bookmap.com/knowledgebase/docs/KB-IntroductionToBookmap-Connectivity#bookmap-compatible-market-data-providers

So, I conclude that no, it is not possible to connect Das Trader data service to Bookmap.

hope it help! If you ever find more information please share!

Edited by Mathieu

Hi Yudyud,

for Tradingview and Bookmap, you can use the feed from a broker like IBK.

for tradingview

If you have a live account with Interactive Brokers, and you’ve already purchased a real-time data subscription from them, you won’t need to pay for it again to gain access to it on TradingView.

for Bookmap

Interactive Brokers - Data subscription via dxFeed with trading activity routed to Interactive Brokers

good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks Mathieu,

Is there anyone familiar with these tools who can shed some light on them? @Thor ? @Carlos M. ?

From what I've gathered so far:

• For Bookmap, it's necessary to see if it's compatible with Das Pro and IB data. If it isn't, a distinct data subscription fitting Bookmap may be needed.
  • TradeIdeas typically provides its own data within its subscription.
  • TradingView, it often mandates its separate real-time data subscription, and integrating data from Das Pro isn't an option.