Dieter

Thor Hotkey Stop B/E formula

Hi all,

in Thors hotkey video from June 20, he shows a stop BE button, which puts a stop order at break even level, once you are in profit.  Does anybody have the formula for this button?

Thanks in advance

Dieter

This is the one Thor shared in the chatroom.  I tested today in sim and it worked well for me.  They are made for DAS with IB account.

------------------------------------- STOP B/E (Includes CXL ALLSYM; to remove any other orders with that ticker) ------------------------------------------

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=STOP;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;ROUTE=SMRTM;

Edited by JenniferL
  • Like 1

Hey @JenniferL and @Dieter

There shouldn't be an extra ROUTE=SMRTM on the end of the script. It'll still work, but it is sending an extra function that isn't used.

This is all that is required:

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

• Thanks 1

@Thor said in the video that there was a link to all the scripts someplace. I can't find in education or downloads section. Looking for the free roll script. PLZ and thx

5 minutes ago, Sapperstien said:

@Thor said in the video that there was a link to all the scripts someplace. I can't find in education or downloads section. Looking for the free roll script. PLZ and thx

Its in the CHAT ROOM.  Click on FOLDER icon (shared drive) at top of page, beside the speaker icon.

It is a TXT file 

Justin,

Thanks I implemented it it works well, here my formula

Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

However when I want to cover manually after the Stop loss at breakeven, eg. sell 100 % with this button

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.10;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

It does not let me do it. I have to exit the position with shift escape. What's the error here?

Thanks in advance

Dieter

Hmmm that should work.... Maybe try this:

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.10;Share=Pos*1;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

On 6/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, Dieter said:

Justin,

Thanks I implemented it it works well, here my formula

Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

However when I want to cover manually after the Stop loss at breakeven, eg. sell 100 % with this button

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.10;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

It does not let me do it. I have to exit the position with shift escape. What's the error here?

Thanks in advance

Dieter

Are you with IBCO? DAS DEMO and CMEG users should not use the SMRTL route, those versions of the software don't have it - use LIMIT and MARKET instead. The reason it'll sometimes appear to work is that you likely have your default route set to LIMIT, so when you execute a hotkey with SMRTL (or SMRTM), it'll fail and revert to the last good route (this being the Limit).

Edited by KyleK29

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)