Monk

How do you create and raise the Stop Loss in DAS?

How do you create a Stop Loss in DAS? How do you raise a Stop Loss in DAS? For example, when Andrew raises his Stop Loss to breakeven on a current position, how is that done? Thank you.

I noticed something about Andrew's Hot Key Buttons on the Stop Loss Video. They are different than the ones that I downloaded from the Member Site.

I have a couple of questions:

1) First, can you confirm that these Hot Key Buttons are setup correctly? (I published some screenshots to the link below).

2) The tolerances seem "high" on the Buy and Sell at +5 cents. Maybe that's strategy so the order will execute more consistently. Can you confirm? Andrew's Hot Key Buttons on his Stop Loss video do not appear to be the same. Does he use Buy and sells at Market + or - 5 cents?

I've also published the Hot Key setting scripts overall.

Does anyone use the SHIFT + (different key features) to execute trades? Or does everyone primarily us the Hot Key Buttons?

Those spreads seem higher.

Are those scripts the same as what Andrew and BBT's trade with?

Thank you very much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ6l8ZhbM4RM6xrXIzTPnlZ84gj3o7IaUNGJf4BtIsy_AOJBKTH1lANPYe-ui3g3GbseE6hQnxHarqc/pub

Monk, your screenshot is setup correctly. Note that everybody's DAS configuration is constantly evolving--even Andrews--so minor differences are expected between the download files and prior videos. What's important is that you learn the settings for yourself and modify your setup to fit your trading style.

As for the +/- 0.05, those are marketable limit order which ensure you get filled. Andrew discusses this further in class 3, but here are some forum resources on the topic:

Post 1

Post 2

A lot of members use the the keyboard hotkeys, while some use the hotkey buttons. It really depends on what you're comfortable with. This post explains the difference between the two, as they are often confused because of the similar names.