Kinga Maurer

How to hide pre-market when market is open?

Hi Everyone, I have pre-market data set up on my charts, but I want to hide it once the market is open. Is it possible in DAS? thank you! Kinga

On 8/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, Kinga Maurer said:

Hi Everyone, I have pre-market data set up on my charts, but I want to hide it once the market is open. Is it possible in DAS? thank you! Kinga

I'm not sure if you can hide it, but I know with new DAS upgrade you can shade it! 

Here's the link on how to do it! 

Edited by Aiman Almansoori

Thanks Aiman for the reply. yes, I've done the shading and I've just unchecked the premarket data for the 15 min chart... would be nice if there was a feature when premarket turns off once the market opens.. 🙂 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kinga Maurer said:

Thanks Aiman for the reply. yes, I've done the shading and I've just unchecked the premarket data for the 15 min chart... would be nice if there was a feature when premarket turns off once the market opens.. 🙂 

You're welcome! By the way, you can always e-mail, or live message das support! Maybe your suggestion might get considered and we'll have that option in the future)

6 hours ago, Kinga Maurer said:

good idea! i will certainly do that and get them on the case 🙂 thank you!

you're welcome!

I know this is an old post, but I was looking for away to do this as well.

You can do this by

Right click on the chart - Data Config - Un-check the show pre/post Market. Now you should be able to view the charts without the Pre-market data. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Do you know if u can you show pre market low / high with Price Markers WHILE NOT HAVING pre market data checked? Or only when pre-market data is on the chart? Tks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gtichauer said:

Hello,

Do you know if u can you show pre market low / high with Price Markers WHILE NOT HAVING pre market data checked? Or only when pre-market data is on the chart? Tks

Hey @gtichauer,

Yes, simply turn on a Study Config for them:

Right click on a chart and select Study Config

In the left column select PriceMarker and click Select-->

Now click on PriceMarker in the right column and click Config

Now simply add the top two settings I'm showing in the screenshot below:

image.png.954fedb6de12aeea8ded2e84e3661518.png

Edited by Justin

Interested in the topic, wouldn't be surprised if DAS has already a slick hotkey solution for this....

@KyleK29is there a hotkey script/ command that we can use to show/ hide premarket data?  (premarket/aftermarket data*).

Thanks!