Sign in to follow this  
Greg K

Closed Positions P&L window

Can anyone tell me why my Closed Positions P&L window doesn't work? It remains empty every day even though I make a dozen or more trades. I cannot find any setting to enable the window. Help?

Try right-clicking inside the window and selecting Config. Make sure that all the check boxes are selected under the Filter section.

Robert, yes all 4 boxes are checked under the Filter section of Config. Still no joy.

That's very odd, Greg. Is your Trades window being populated or is it blank like the Closed Positions?

I have this same issue. It looks as though the columns are present but all compressed so that they can't be read. Pls let me know if you found a fix for this issue?

Thanks for the replies. I was traveling all day yesterday and will be away from my trading station for the next two weeks. I'll try playing with the window some more when I return and will let you know if I find a solution.