I want to switch over to using 1% of my account instead of using fixed risk.  I was going thru the “bbt.dastraderpro_hotkey_config-V2”  and I tried them but I’m confused how it suppose to work b/c, I don’t know if my account is margin x4, if so how do I calculate 1% of my balance.  So when I took a trade in sim, I still couldn’t figure out if I just used 1% of my account.  Also I didn’t get the auto SL/TP flags.  I thought maybe someone has been in the same situation and switch from fixed risk to % risk.  Any help is appreciated!

https://open.substack.com/pub/traderpeter/p/das-trader-advanced-hotkeys-part?r=1wujo4&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

to use dynamic risk instead of static risk we can use calculations by reading the Account Object

for example:

$myACC=GetAccountObj("YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME_HERE");
$myIE=$myACC.equity;

then use the $myIE variable instead of the static risk. I will cover it in the next article I am preparing regarding the reading of object properties.

Or as I mentioned in the other posts, do it by changing weekly the static risk

Edited by peterB
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2024 at 3:14 AM, peterB said:

https://open.substack.com/pub/traderpeter/p/das-trader-advanced-hotkeys-part?r=1wujo4&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

to use dynamic risk instead of static risk we can use calculations by reading the Account Object

for example:

$myACC=GetAccountObj("YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME_HERE");
$myIE=$myACC.equity;

then use the $myIE variable instead of the static risk. I will cover it in the next article I am preparing regarding the reading of object properties.

Or as I mentioned in the other posts, do it by changing weekly the static risk

Peter is there any way you can help me. My Long position hotkey works fine but the short position hotkey does not work. Where I double click on the chart it thinks that is where my order should be placed. So when I press the hot key to submit the short order nothing happens. Also I cannot seem to get any other hot key working. I have your youtube videos and viewed your substack.