EvanEv7

Overwhelmed By HotKeys

Hey guys,

I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the hotkey information...I downloaded a couple scripts, but there's not very basic from what I'm use to. Does anyone have hotkey.htk that I could snag from them? The scripts are causing my ADHD to go a little haywire. Thanks if you can help.

Evan

On 7/8/2022 at 3:43 AM, peterB said:

that would be wrong approach as you will not understand the hotkey.htk file contents

you need to set your hotkeys to your needs

yeah the structure here is terrible and worse everyday as everybody is asking for a hotkey (as you do) instead of searching for existing resources while the moderator denying to create a separate forum for hotkeys

Thank you, I know. I’ve never been the creative type to come up with my own buttons and configurations. I guess this is where I need to grow.

1 minute ago, peterB said:

i meant that you might need to know what you need not generically asking for random hotkeys

I think I should just start with Join the Bid, Buy Market, Sell Ask, Sell Market. Break Even and Flatten. 

Okay Peter, you’re now overwhelming me with your comments. I have never used hotkeys as to where you are obviously more advanced. Thanks for your help.