cowoodard

Simulator Bug - Camarilla Pivots on 1 minute chart

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with the simulator I purchased through BBT. I have the Camarilla pivot points enabled on my charts. The levels display fine on every time frame except the 1 minute chart. When I change the chart timeframe to 1 minute, all of the Camarilla levels disappear. I've included a video (first video) of what happens when I change to 1 minute charts.

Secondly, the camarilla pivot points will display on any other settings except the daily on the 1 minute chart. See second video. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this. I realized I am using the demo/simulator version. DAS manual doesn't mention anything and I can't seem to find this error anywhere online.

Has anyone came across a resolution to this?

Thanks for any help.

I've developed the same issue today.  Cams show up find on 5-minute and above charts, but if I change to 1-minute or 2-minute, they disappear.

Tried going back to default file in DAS and adding Cams to a new chart and got the same thing.  Weird.  Annoying.

4 minutes ago, Docev said:

I've developed the same issue today.  Cams show up find on 5-minute and above charts, but if I change to 1-minute or 2-minute, they disappear.

Tried going back to default file in DAS and adding Cams to a new chart and got the same thing.  Weird.  Annoying.

I found a solution for this one thanks to Kyle (he’s the best). Right click on your chart, go to data configure and there is an option that defaults at “2 day minute chart”. Change that to “5 day”. Apparently it happens after holidays. There is not enough data for small time frames to calculate their pivot points. 

Thanks for the info.  Thought it might have to do with the holiday and that it might "fix" itself by tomorrow.  Good to know!