Sauge

Help with stop range hotkey

so I want to make hotkey that set's range order based on clicking to chart and existing stop loss order I've managed to make it for long side trades as this

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=stopprice;HighPrice=price;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

but I can't get it to work for short side, my guess is that it's because somehow stoploss when going short doesn't have a stopprice? bacause when I try to use this it simply set both low and highprice to 'price'

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=price;HighPrice=stopprice;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

any idea if there is some other way to specify the high price?

Hi!

It is not the same but maybe will help, I switched to avarage cost:

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Range;LowPrice=price;HighPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

You should use when you are in positive, to final scale out.

Regards,

Aladin

yep I did the same but I would still like to have custom highPrice since what I occasionally do on long side after the trade goes above 2R and I've secured profits I sometimes set stoploss at 2R instead of B/E