Benjamin Tang

Wiliam's ultimate DAS hotkey Aug 20 - 2020

Hi BBT,

I just watched William's ultimate DAS hotkey Aug 20 - 2020  youtube video and its pretty amazing but have some questions:

1) You double click on the chart where you want to place your stop loss. that is awesome but im wondering which part of the code is that

Below are the hotkey scripts from William's video:

For Long Entries and a $10 risk, stop order attached, and Target order of 1:3 
StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;
Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;
DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*3+Ask;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+ 

For Short Entries and a $10 risk, stop order attached, and Target order of 1:3 
StopPrice=Price+0;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Price-Bid+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;
TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;DefShare=200;Price=StopPrice-Bid*3;
Price=Bid-Price;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:Price HighPrice:StopPrice ACT:BUY QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

2) The above scripts doesn't support partial and set stop loss to break even. currently i use the following script to sell 1/4 of my positions and place stop order at break even

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-0.03;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*0.25;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos-share;TIF=GTC;SELL=SEND;

when im using William's script, this script doesnt seem the work and i dont know why. i hope someone can tell me that and how to fix this?

Kind regards

BTang

Hi All,

If I want to adapt this Hk for to be used only for ORBs but want the LONG HK to fill on the BID and not the ASK what portion do I modify? 

Hi,

thanks for this video, having issue with the script as shown in Williams video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPSLj7W-KQA

CXL ALLSYMB;StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=100/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=GTC;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*2+Ask;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:GTC;

HiRange less than LowRange error and therefore Stop/Range orders never triggered, please see screenshot.

DAS 5.7.5.6 

Cheers

Triggers.thumb.png.c6c7ed5310cd22dd46d26fb6cac415e3.png