Does anyone know why my "50% partial" hotkey/button wouldn't be working for NCLH today? The stock had an SSF tag on it today, not sure what that all means but maybe that had something to do with it?

Anyways, the function was coming back as rejected  because it was reading it as me trying to short? Not quite sure what's going on. I'd appreciate any clarity.

Hey Andrew, it's actually SSR - it means you have to short on the bid+0.01.

Anyway, it's a bit hard to say without seeing your hotkey, and knowing if you are in a position long or short, but someone else had a similar problem the other day and I think this will be your answer:

Which is what I linked to above... 😉

But I just realized that posting direct links to comments in the forum only works if you know to click that small, silly little arrow pointing to the top right! That's so unhelpful! Otherwise if you click on the main link in the embedded box, it' just brings you to the beginning of the thread! Not at all where you wanted to point someone too!

This is my new mission today.