mark307mk

New to Day Trading - Question about Market Replay functionality

Hi BBT,

I'm new to day trading and I plan on grinding simulator time for the next several months. Unfortunately, I live on the east coast and the peak day trading hours of 9am to 11am may conflict with my day job prospects this fall. Is there a feature out there that will practice after work or on the weekends on a simulator as if it were early morning on a trading day? If a market replay feature exists, would it only be limited to specific stocks, or could I replay the entire market as if I were trading in real time?

Thanks,

Mark

Hey Mark,

DAS trader actually has a built in replay function now (I think it costs about $10 extra). Although it is missing a few essential features (like L2 and open orders), but apparently they are working on it!

It will allow you to replay any stock (you basically pick and choose what one you want to replay and download it).

BBT also has a weekly Simulator Replay training section put together by @Aiman Almansoori! It focuses on some of the key stocks the mods traded during the day.

https://bearbulltraders.com/simulator/

On 6/16/2020 at 5:42 AM, mark307mk said:

Hi BBT,

I'm new to day trading and I plan on grinding simulator time for the next several months. Unfortunately, I live on the east coast and the peak day trading hours of 9am to 11am may conflict with my day job prospects this fall. Is there a feature out there that will practice after work or on the weekends on a simulator as if it were early morning on a trading day? If a market replay feature exists, would it only be limited to specific stocks, or could I replay the entire market as if I were trading in real time?

Thanks,

Mark

Hello Mark, as @Justin said, you can use the das replay feature! If you get DAS trader from us which will cost you 300$ for 3 months, it'll come with the replay feature with no additional costs! If you get it from DASTRADER.COM it'll cost you 150$ to have the platform for 1 month +15$ for the replay feature (165$ in total) which is why I recommend you get it from us as you'll get a discount being a BBT member. 

On 6/15/2020 at 7:42 PM, mark307mk said:

Hi BBT,

Thanks,

Mark

Just to add to what @Aiman Almansoori said and answer one of your other questions, the DAS Market Replay feature goes back to approximately October 2018 for data and you can get any stock that they have data for (thousands).

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

Yeah, is this how it is supposed to look? 

I dont see how i can really train on this... 

It missing the L2 data and even the 1 min chart.

sim.png