Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

maesterfitch

Trade Ideas - Order quantity scanner?

Recommended Posts

maesterfitch

Hey folks,

I'm new to trade ideas (and scanners in general) but I was wondering if anyone had a scanner or scanner settings suggestion for the following:

I would like a scanner that alerts breakouts in number of orders going through per unit time (regardless of order size). Any scanners/settings that I've found so far are all based on volume and can be triggered by a massive single order. I'm looking for something that can be triggered by number of orders and not necessarily volume spikes. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

M Fitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aiman
22 hours ago, Abiel said:

@Aiman Almansoori any ideas? 

Not sure yet but will look into it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.