Hello,

I seem to be having some problems with my DAS Charts.  For certain stocks when they are up on my charts it seems that they are not updating in real time.  When I switch over to another ticker sometimes the problems dissapears and sometimes it does not.  I have not seen this problem on any other videos I have watched.  Can anyone help me with this?

2 hours ago, Riley Hextell said:

Hello,

I seem to be having some problems with my DAS Charts.  For certain stocks when they are up on my charts it seems that they are not updating in real time.  When I switch over to another ticker sometimes the problems dissapears and sometimes it does not.  I have not seen this problem on any other videos I have watched.  Can anyone help me with this?

Hey Riley,

This seems like a tough one to diagnose.

Could be your internet connection or something interfering with it. How is your Network Delay in DAS? Open DAS and double click on the connectioon (plug) icon in the bottom right. DAS states that readings below 500ms are considered "good".

Could also be something else... Have you tried reinstalling DAS? Does your computer meet the minimum spec requirement? Is your computer running normally in other daily tasks?

Unless someone else has had this issue and can chime in, you might look at contacting DAS live chat for more support.

6 hours ago, Riley Hextell said:

Hello,

If you are using DAS Trader Free trial, market data is real-time ONLY for Nasdaq Exchange traded stocks but delayed for all other Exchanges.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Abiel said:

If you are using DAS Trader Free trial, market data is real-time ONLY for Nasdaq Exchange traded stocks but delayed for all other Exchanges.

Great point Abiel. I read his comment as the charts not showing anything 😛 But if it's just not updating, then that's probably it!

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, Abiel said:

On 5/8/2020 at 1:29 PM, Justin said:

Great point Abiel. I read his comment as the charts not showing anything 😛 But if it's just not updating, then that's probably it!

Yes, I am using the free trial of DAS currently so this most likely explains it.  I should have been more specific.  Thanks for the help guys.