Hi Guys,

Pretty new here. Really enjoying the learning curve. Although it is overwhelming at times.

If any newcomers are interested in starting a WhatsApp group to share ideas and learn together feel free to add me:

+97470243682

Interested in sharing strategies and discussing trading with some like minded people. Anyone a little further in their journey feel free to get in touch. I'll set up the group as people get in touch and we can take it from there. Let's limit it to 3-4 I think.

Look forward to talking trading. 

Edited by Koonu007

Welcome! Make sure you join the chat every morning, trading is best learned by osmosis and pattern recognition. 

Super new to this as well.   I've been looking at this for a few months and now my hours for work have changed and this is going to work out much better possibly.  I plan on being a full-time trader by the end of next month, will quit my regular job then, buy a sailboat and do this all remotely starting this summer.  j/k.   This stuff isn't easy, but with enough education, I think it's possible.  Having a chatroom to be a part of certainly will help.  I will say this, if anything is worth doing, it's worth doing well. 

Would love to talk to others out there who have either gone through this learning curve or who are doing it right now.  I'm watching all the videos on BBT right now and learning as much as I can.  It IS overwhelming, but I want to find ONE setup that I can learn to spot and then master it.  Just one.  Hoping the videos will help more as I go through them.  Let me know if there is a newbie group for us, I'd love to be a part of it.

And, yes, I'm trying to learn by watching the trading and follow along.  I LOVE the trading re-cap videos some of the other traders have posted!  Some of them are super helpful and have great explanations of what they are looking at while the trade is happening. 

Cheers!

Edited by CharP
poor edit first time around
  • Like 1