Andrew Aziz

Share Your Station Video for BBT: Win an iPhone 11 Pro Max!

Hey BBT,

I have a crazy idea, and I like to know if anyone taking the challenge. I like to have videos like what Slava did for us showing his trading room and trading station, and post them on our YoutTube channel. We can do for 30 days, and at the end, whoever got the most view or most likes (we can decide later on the rules) I love to buy them the newest iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max (exactly like I have). 

Is it a crazy idea? (I know Justin, I know what you want to say!)

Anyone would take it? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Andrew Aziz said:

Is it a crazy idea? (I know Justin, I know what you want to say!)

I didn't say anything 🤣

Here is my setup for now.

Once I have moved up a couple risk levels I will be adding another 24" monitor on the top as a reward for sticking to my plan.

I plan on moving into a new room hopefully within a year but I need to sell out of our online business so I have room.

Oh and by the way, My phone is an old crappy LG V20 so a new Iphone is what has been on my list for some time now. LOL

Thank you for the opportunity not only for the phone but for opening my eyes up to trading. I follow daily and watch all the videos offered and I know BBT has been the only reason I have succeeded thus far. As of now I watch the PM Show everyday while gathering my own list from what I have learned from Carlos and Norm. I do have a few trading buddy's that I talk to live while  trading everyday (that is what the headphones are for) and we try to keep each other in line and this I feel is another reason I am continuing to grow.

Trade Safe and Stay Green

Glenn

• Like 5

Here's my trading set-up. Looking forward to upgrading my travel set-up next! That can definitely wait as know ones   traveling. LOL

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Stockoperator said:

Hey team. Here is my new setup. 2 x 36'' Samsung curved monitors, Mac Book Pro 15'' 3.5 GHz i7, Logitech wireless mouse. 

IMG_1368.jpg

Nice! Can you do a video for us too?

Stockoperator.

Andrew said, make a video, photo is not enough, we want to hear your Russian accent. ;))) 

Made a 4K video, but it is too heavy to transfer, so gotta lower the quality. 

Here is my new setup. 2 x 36'' Samsung curved monitors, Mac Book Pro 15'' 3.5 GHz i7, Logitech wireless mouse. 

• Like 3

Here’s the link for my trading setup. Enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/agT7nrUEi_o

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stockoperator said:

Andrew said, make a video, photo is not enough, we want to hear your Russian accent. ;))) 

Made a 4K video, but it is too heavy to transfer, so gotta lower the quality. 

Here is my new setup. 2 x 36'' Samsung curved monitors, Mac Book Pro 15'' 3.5 GHz i7, Logitech wireless mouse. 

Video_1.mov

Thank you @Stockoperator, video is very low res, please send video file to [email protected] (use google drive, onedrive, wetransfer or dropbox) to post your videos in BBT youtube channel.