Hi Carlos & BBT,

I have been told by DAS support that my account qualifies for free preview of REPLAY(being IB subscriber), when i try Iam getting below error. does anybody experiencing same problem. pls share your thoughts

image.png.0172f3d6ec93a3d22956271045e66ef9.png

DAS version is : 5.4.7.1

Thank you Fernanda.

This will save me lots of time to browse youtube for each day market show, really appreciated!

The new DAS for IB was released today.  It is 5.5 and I am running AVG antivirus.  It is not allowing me to install because it says the file is untrusted and is being evaluated and "starting to crack".  I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound good.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I've tried it on two machines that have both installed DAS for IB successfully just 2 days ago.  Same deal.  I really wanted this new version for Monday!

I have updated this post because I found a workaround.  If you are running AVG, you must go into your settings and identify the file by the specific path of the install to allow it to complete the install.  You will still get the warning, but, it will allow you to install and it runs fine.  It comes with the Data Stream mode and I am running it now.  Panic averted!!

Edited by Michael McCausland
Found a fix

11 hours ago, Michael McCausland said:

Data Stream mode is not working. 🙄

@Michael McCausland if you’re getting the message that says you don’t have permissions, you just need to email [email protected] and give them your name and DAS user ID. Ask them to enable the replay feature. They’ll do it and will likely tell you it is free until March 1st, then a $15/month subscription. 

I would recommend not to trade live straight in the new version of DAS. Try the new version in SIM first, make sure you won't have surprises such as new implementations/features that may surprise you when you trade live, especially if it's your first day live ever.

Daniel

I traded today in SIM only and it was clean and elegant.  Lot's of new features...specifically in the charts that make it good.  Today was supposed to be my first day live, but IB account doesn't automatically go into DAS on day one...or so they say!  I will definitely be ready for tomorrow.  Still not sure about quote mode.  I am more interested in the Chartlog myself.  

I installed Version 5.5.0.0 and it is running good. Data Stream mode is working ok. I am with IB. I didn't pay anything.... assuming that it is free for now.......

Seems like data streaming mode is active with the latest update. Do I understand correctly that for IB users it’s only 15$ per month ? because I asked CMEG and their offer is 100$ per month which is too much. 

1 hour ago, Konstantin M said:

Seems like data streaming mode is active with the latest update. Do I understand correctly that for IB users it’s only 15$ per month ? because I asked CMEG and their offer is 100$ per month which is too much. 

Yes the add-on  for DAS + IB is $15 USD.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:23 PM, KyleK29 said:

For those planning on using this system, would you be interested in a historical BBT gap list lookup system?

I have gap lists for years 1999 - 2019 with a BBT (same as the TradeIdeas config) filter, I could make this accessible to BBT members if there's enough interest. It'd allow you to look up a gap list for a specific date (frozen as of 9:30am on that date). That way you can appropriately simulate the complete trading method.

Thanks for answering that. That's interesting, triggers / stops are more complicated because they're stored on the server side once accepted (and it'd need to reference historical data there as well), but I'm surprised they don't just implement a local broker for it (at the application level), probably be way easier because they could just tie into their alert system.

Hey Kyle. I am really interested in those gap lists. Are they already uploaded anywhere? 🙂 Thanks in advance!

Edited by AcKeBoNNiE

I don't recall the link but if it turns out the link is not available anymore, give me your email and I will send it to you.

My email is [email protected]

I am too grateful to Kyle he prepared it for us, thanks a lot!

Daniel