Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since the stop orders are not functioning, it is difficult to see how a strategy might work...ie taking partials etc...  It still is nice to focus on the one stock ticker at a time.  On my setup, I only have three screens and their sizes are too small to watch more than 3 stocks at a time.  I have been recording every session that I do...but when I change stock tickers in the montage...I lose access to the view and what is happening.  

I do like the new features in the live version of this DAS though.  Now I can see my stops on all screens and in the case of trailing stops...you can see them dynamically move with the candles.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carlos, the replay won't launch.  Text box pops up and says NO PERMISSION.  I contacted DAS and they said it's a BBT issue.  

Please let me know if there's a solution. Thanks,

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 11:23 AM, KyleK29 said:

For those planning on using this system, would you be interested in a historical BBT gap list lookup system?

I have gap lists for years 1999 - 2019 with a BBT (same as the TradeIdeas config) filter, I could make this accessible to BBT members if there's enough interest. It'd allow you to look up a gap list for a specific date (frozen as of 9:30am on that date). That way you can appropriately simulate the complete trading method.

I'm interested in that. If you could make that avaliable it'd be very helpful, specially to new traders like me. Thank you for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, Christopher Dillon said:

Carlos, the replay won't launch.  Text box pops up and says NO PERMISSION.  I contacted DAS and they said it's a BBT issue.  

Please let me know if there's a solution. Thanks,

Chris

Chris, I think it only works for now, if you have  a demo version directly from BBT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 11:23 PM, KyleK29 said:

For those planning on using this system, would you be interested in a historical BBT gap list lookup system?

I have gap lists for years 1999 - 2019 with a BBT (same as the TradeIdeas config) filter, I could make this accessible to BBT members if there's enough interest. It'd allow you to look up a gap list for a specific date (frozen as of 9:30am on that date). That way you can appropriately simulate the complete trading method.

Hi Kyle, I would be interested as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I am being asked for a user name and password when I try to use the demo version that was posted by Carlos. Has anybody encountered this problem?

 

2020-01-26 15_20_10-Window.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello - Use your DAS  user name and password.

You must have gotten DAS subscription through BBT, cuz replay version is only for BBT members so far.

Daniel

Edited by DanielM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am with CMEG and transitioned from SureTrader where I had DAS installed.. so I don't think this is working for me. Maybe the admins can clarify this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked CME about when this would be available and got this response:

Thank you for your email.
 
Kindly note the DAS replay feature is due to be enabled on the next official release of the platform. The platform is currently in BETA version.
 
It should be available within two to three weeks.

Regards,
 
Your team here at Capital Markets Elite Group LTD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People that spend their time telling others what can't be done only annoy those of us out there doing it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In getting my DAS account linked to have Replay enabled, and received a response from DAS that it is free until March 1st for IB users, then requires a $15/month subscription.  

Is this the only option for BBT or is there a DAS BBT package that includes Replay as standard?  

 

Thanks

-MikeJay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeJay said:

In getting my DAS account linked to have Replay enabled, and received a response from DAS that it is free until March 1st for IB users, then requires a $15/month subscription.  

Is this the only option for BBT or is there a DAS BBT package that includes Replay as standard?  

 

Thanks

-MikeJay

Hey, Mike that is correct even for BBT members. 

There is going to be a charge in the future to be able to support the feature. 

Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

I created a spreadsheet with a compilation of the watchlists that BBT moderators used in in 2019.  I used Abiel's chatlogs to create it (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZqRvuYLACi2mWwUUs5KsKQiluLo8WvgT).  I already posted this in off-topic, but I think it'd be helpful to post it here too for those of you interested in using it with the replay feature. It works better if you download the spreadsheet, otherwise the colors get a little messed up when you open it with google docs. No idea why.

The link below will open the spreadsheet. Hope it helps!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lZZpy8r7bMosSDwUBdqmuEMD8Ap7NCxo

Edited by Fernanda Calamante
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.