Konstantinos Spanos

Level 2 possibility to color orders according to size?

Hi everyone,

I want to ask if in Level 2 there is an alternative way to color the orders according to size, and not according to proximity to the bid-ask, which would help visually to instantly percieve when huge asks or bids appear, so that I can optimally take advantage of the momentum of the  price action.

379037913_Image2.thumb.png.6c7345bd5204b2531c4a7eb1c925039e.pngHi, 

Level 2 in DAS has a lot of settings but checking at this Config box, I do not see anything that can do that. 

Edited by Carlos M.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Carlos M. said:

Hi, 

Level 2 in DAS has a lot of settings but checking at this Config box, I do not see anything that can do that. 

Thanks Carlos. I didn't know how off my settings were until I saw your L2 config. Very helpful!

I have seen this feature on other trading apps as a bold bars on the quoted level. DAS does not have at this time.  I will add to my request list to them as it would be helpful.  If u request again it would be helpful to get attention again.

Hi Carlos,

set the color's for Level 2 like Andrew has them. My question is: is there anything else that needs to be changed on the config page so that each color has a meaning? I looked on the DAS manual and it says:

Tier Color Grouping You may opt to group price ranges by certain colors instead of assigning them to every change in price level.For example, if .0625 is entered, color grouping would include all quotes within $.0625, or what was formerly a 16th.

Does this mean I have to set a price range for each color?

Thanks,

Shpend