Brendon

Brendon D - Recaps/Trades

📉+$637 Trade Recap: MU Breakout from VWAP/Previous Day Close/S2 Pivot🚀

Trade Date: 6/25/24

MU was holding above Previous Day Low/S3 support level. Once we broke above the 1-Min 9/20 trend lines and S3, a signature large bullish candle formed, I entered just above VWAP at S2/PDC. Targets were S1, since that held, my final target was a VERY extended R1 and my instinct told me to exit fully.

Classic VWAP breakout holding above trend and camarilla supports.

#MU #MICRON #VWAPBreakout #CamarillaPivots #PDCBreakout

Screenshot 2024-06-25 170957.6.25.MU.png

📉+$573 AMD Stopped Out! Camarailla Pivot Range Trading!🚀

Trade Date: 6/26/24

AMD, a fine example of a NOT in play chop stock. Was looking for a quick pop to R2 but there was a clear rejection and stopped out at a loss. *Near open first trades of the day can be 50/50 since erratic whipsaws cause stops to be triggered, I use smaller size. Soon realized the Market Makers may be doing Cam Pivots (also pinball between daily MAs), went long at the hold S1, partialed on the way up to the MAs, VWAP, and R1. QQQ was breaking HOD and I repeated Cam Pivot range trading. We failed to break strong PDC resistance towards order book liquidity @ $161 and exited fully on the last attempt.

I try to avoid this type of trading as it is usually controlled by MM algos. Do not fight the algos and look for the pivots in the range if you expect to survive.

#AMD #CamaraillaPivot #RangeTrading #Chop #Algo

Screenshot 2024-06-26 135456.6.26.AMD.png

📉+$567 NVDA Stopped Out then ORB! MU VWAP Breakout, Amazing Reversal!🚀

Trade Date: 6/27/24

NVDA, went long 1-min ORB towards R2 but we rejected hard early at the moving averages. Large whipsaw action stopped me at a loss! Double bottom formed and quickly longed for a recoil bounce back to HOD. Partialed on this momentum move, we held VWAP and I added heavy for HOD break towards R2/9EMA daily level. Partialed more at Pre-market high and exited fully as momentum slowed. R3/PDC were additional targets to consider but we were already extended on the move up...as you can see by the massive rejection.

MU had earnings after hours and was in play. Sold off hard and I was looking for a bounce. I memorized this 1-min pattern and clearly saw the double bottom that formed. Just look at that buyback to VWAP! After the large 1-min bullish candle I went long...slightly late. Target was a HOD break to the 50EMA 1-min and R3. I used large size and partialed on the way up and thought we might we reject HOD again. Exited the remainder before B/E but we did run up to the 20EMA daily to fill the $137 liquidity before finally rejecting.

Today I was more a momentum trader than using the Cams as defined targets.

#NVIDIA #NVDA #MU #MICRON #VWAPBreakout #Reversal #DoubleBottom

Screenshot 2024-06-27 141244.6.27.MU.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 141337.6.27.NVDA.png