Jump to content
Yann

Clicking on the chart to send order

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'd like to be able to hit a hotkey to prepare an order and then left clicking on the chart at the desired price would instantly send it.  I was working like this in TWS and it was really fast to set stops and targets, no need to enter a price manually ever.

Seeing what Kyle was able to do with his hotkeys, I'm thinking there's a chance this could work in DAS too.  Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yann said:

Hi, I'd like to be able to hit a hotkey to prepare an order and then left clicking on the chart at the desired price would instantly send it.  I was working like this in TWS and it was really fast to set stops and targets, no need to enter a price manually ever.

Seeing what Kyle was able to do with his hotkeys, I'm thinking there's a chance this could work in DAS too.  Any ideas?

Take a test run of beta DAS (download and install as DEMO/SIM) new feature located on page 10 Kyle blog/thread.....it has trading from the chart......leave some feedback what u like and dont like and the changes u want.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the message: Error: No more Order server to connect.

What login am I supposed to use for the demo version?  My TR account linked with my real one?  Or do I have to request a new 14 days trial?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 3:08 PM, Yann said:

I get the message: Error: No more Order server to connect.

What login am I supposed to use for the demo version?  My TR account linked with my real one?  Or do I have to request a new 14 days trial?

Thanks!

If you're in SIM with a BBT account, make sure you to drop the TR from your username when logging in. So if it's TRBBT####, your login would be BBT####.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 10:15 AM, KyleK29 said:

If you're in SIM with a BBT account, make sure you to drop the TR from your username when logging in. So if it's TRBBT####, your login would be BBT####.

 

I got an IBT account and it doesn't work.  I would like to test it but I just can't log in using my real account login and I don't have any other one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.