JD

Tampa, FL Meetup

Well I have always wanted to go to Florida!!!

Lets get this thread some traction JD. August is passing,

and I already have some meetups planned from September.

What about some time at the end of October? Is that a good time for you and your neck of the woods?

If so lets start to plan!

Edited by WilliamH

After September is best. Storm season will be over and it will still be hot. I will definitely attend. Maybe we can get Andrew off a mountain and under the sea....

• Like 1

I’m in ST. Augustine but anywhere in FL is fine with me. My kids birthdays are both in October. So got to be a little careful there. 

• Like 2

Im down for end Of October,  Im in the Tampa area (pasco county).    Weekends work best for me.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Steph said:

After September is best. Storm season will be over and it will still be hot. I will definitely attend. Maybe we can get Andrew off a mountain and under the sea....

Definitely we are going to insight Andrew to Florida!!!! That is 100% the plan 🙂 @Andrew Aziz

9 hours ago, JD said:

Hey @WilliamH, the end of October sounds like a good idea. 

xcellent! Would you be okay leading this and creating a new Forum Post in the next couple weeks ?

I can help along the way if you need any input or ideas.

6 hours ago, Thor said:

I’m in ST. Augustine but anywhere in FL is fine with me. My kids birthdays are both in October. So got to be a little careful there. 

We gotta have you there! End of October work for you?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WilliamH said:

Definitely we are going to insight Andrew to Florida!!!! That is 100% the plan 🙂 @Andrew Aziz

xcellent! Would you be okay leading this and creating a new Forum Post in the next couple weeks ?

I can help along the way if you need any input or ideas.

Yes, definitely. There are currently three different threads for Florida meetups so hopefully we can combine them to get everyone together. We've been tagging you in the South Florida club but I don't know if you can see that, I'll add you in that club😂 

@WilliamH   What are the preferences? Such as, where would you rather, beach area or attractions area? Both could be accomplished in your trip, time permitting. It takes about 2hrs to get to a good beach (East or West) from Orlando.  And Tampa has more attractions like Busch Gardens and from there the beach is under an hour away.  All of which is considered Central Florida. @JD  however I can help you, just let me know.

• Like 1

I am in Cape Coral..... Would definitely attend.... 

Was trying to get something going in South Florida Club....

even though it would be a further drive Orlando area would be more centralized....

Or we could just go all the way down to Key West (my hometown).....

Edited by Glenn Budde

16 hours ago, JD said:

There are currently three different threads for Florida meetups so hopefully we can combine them to get everyone together.

I tried to revive one of them..... Hopefully they will see it here...

On 8/21/2019 at 3:03 PM, Glenn Budde said:

I am in Cape Coral..... Would definitely attend.... 

Was trying to get something going in South Florida Club....

even though it would be a further drive Orlando area would be more centralized....

Or we could just go all the way down to Key West (my hometown).....

I think that Orlando would be a little closer if we get people driving up from South Florida and from St. Augustine so that's a good idea