Robbie Williams

Show trade info on chart (triangle click)

Hi everyone, if you want to show your trade info when you click on a trade triangle (type, account, size, time you took the trade etc.) just right click on your chart, click "configure" and uncheck "dont show tip window when left click"

Thanks for posting this awesome tip, Robbie!

Here's what it looks like when you click a trade triangle:

Trade Info

I searched for a while for this answer. Robbie comes through! Thanks so much, Robbie!

Does anyone know if it shows the trades from previous days? I want to go back to previous days to review my trades. Thanks

Edited by tjunayed

7 hours ago, tjunayed said:

Does anyone know if it shows the trades from previous days? I want to go back to previous days to review my trades. Thanks

No. DAS does a maintenance outage and resets everyday at midnight EST. 

You must take screenshots before to save any history. 

• Like 1

I don't show the little triangles on my charts at entry and exit points.  What might I have disabled to turn them off?  I would like to have them back. I do have "don't show tip window when left click" unchecked.

32 minutes ago, bwtharp said:

I don't show the little triangles on my charts at entry and exit points.  What might I have disabled to turn them off?  I would like to have them back. I do have "don't show tip window when left click" unchecked.

Take a look here: