Jump to content
Abiel

IMPORTANT: Clubs Owners!

Recommended Posts

In order to start using Clubs, once created you should add the TOPICS feature: click on MANAGE CLUB, then click on TOPICS. Then in the pop up window add a Name instead of topics (conversations, forum, etc.) and fill the description field.  The new feature will appear in the tabs of the Club header. 

This will allow to use the Forum feature to the clubs, posting topics in the club to start the conversation!

 

image.thumb.png.c995fb81350361da3937d2a88004f873.png

 

image.thumb.png.389567c9db04b89f946f79433a778da1.png

 

image.png.e1c64b7b805dd92d721321f88e01b11e.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Abiel!

I could not find the Topics function under Manage Club! Can you help me out?

Thanks a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Viet Do said:

Hi Abiel!

I could not find the Topics function under Manage Club! Can you help me out?

Thanks a lot

That's weird, please post a screenshot of the expanded "Manage Club" Button 

image.png.506833108424c21a20b7e02176ec2548.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abiel, the repositioning of the club banner photo is not holding after repositioning and saving change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try now the TOPICS feature of Clubs and please report back guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Lowriskok said:

Abiel, the repositioning of the club banner photo is not holding after repositioning and saving change.

Just did this for a Club, no issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Abiel,

It doesn't show the add club feature > topics button.

I suspect it's probably a feature where site admins or users with additional privileges are able to access.

Screenshot_1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, adrianlim1988 said:

Hey Abiel,

It doesn't show the add club feature > topics button.

I suspect it's probably a feature where site admins or users with additional privileges are able to access.

Screenshot_1.png

Thank you. We´re fixing that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Club Owners, by now you should have the TOPICS feature enabled, please confirm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Abiel said:

Club Owners, by now you should have the TOPICS feature enabled, please confirm. 

Hi Abiel, still no ability to add topics.

2019-01-10 19_36_22-BBT Toronto, ON - Bear Bull Traders Forums.png

 

Thank you David, working on that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..