Robert H

Speaking Out Loud During Live Trades

The trade didn't go your way but you stayed disciplined! I'm proud of you!!!! Small loss........big wins coming near-term!!!

• Like 1

This is why sticking to your stop loss is so important. Look how this stock bounced all the way back to VWAP and just kept going. Thanks for sharing Robert!

21 hours ago, Robert H said:

$TRCO Reverse ABCD

Couldn't crack below 32.50 and stopped out on a new 5-minute high for a 0.25/share loss. Stock ended up punching through VWAP to $34.25.

Great discipline :DD and great u left with a small loss! sorry my headphones are broken so I could hear nothing))) maybe you said it in the video) but I've a question, reverse abcd and a fallen angel can be literally the same, but one goes high, the other falls down. Is there a way to identify whether it's a fallen angel or reverse abcd? Or a fallen angel can't be on mid float stock), I mean, why did you take the trade short, couldn't it be that the stock is just holding a level and now ready to break up? Or because it had so many moving averages above it, it was most likely to go down)) I guess now I'm just writing everything going in my head, I'll leave you to it when you've time)) thanks in advance!

Fallen Angel is for low-floats and typically happens within the first hour after the Open.

I took a reverse ABCD because I thought it was going for a 2nd leg down after the parabolic drop. In retrospect, too much time had elapsed for that and the momentum died. Normally a reverse ABCD/Bear Flag happens within 5-15 minutes after the first drop. This one was like 30 minutes after and a reversal was definitely taking shape.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Robert H said:

Fallen Angel is for low-floats and typically happens within the first hour after the Open.

I took a reverse ABCD because I thought it was going for a 2nd leg down after the parabolic drop. In retrospect, too much time had elapsed for that and the momentum died. Normally a reverse ABCD/Bear Flag happens within 5-15 minutes after the first drop. This one was like 30 minutes after and a reversal was definitely taking shape.

Thank you!