Elie

Equalized Risk Per Trade Equalized Risk Per Trade Script

Hi everyone,

in the Equalized Risk Per Trade Equalized Risk Per Trade Script, the stop loss is not dynamically calculated based on a specific technical level on the chart. Instead, it uses a fixed calculation and it triggers (StopPrice-0.05) which means it will trigger a market sell order 0.05 units (e.g., dollars) below the entry price.

what I want is basicaly is: Manually set my stop loss on the chart at a technical level and When I press the hot key, the script calculates:

• The risk per share (StopPrice).
    • The number of shares to buy based on my predefined risk amount (which is 0.2% of my 20K account in this example).
  • Order Placement: Places a buy order at Ask+0.05.
  • Stop Loss Order: Sets a stop market order to sell if the price hits the defined stop loss on the chart.

So I modified the script to

StopPrice=Price-StopPrice;

Share=40/StopPrice;

DefShare=Share;

Price=Ask+0.05;

TIF=DAY+;

Buy=Send;

TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+

Can anyone please let me know if the script is correct and can work?

Also How do I place my stop loss manually on the chart? at Pre market DAS doesn't allow stop loss on the chart ?

Thanks in advance

@peterB Hi Peter, thank you

yes I noticed, I'm using the Equalized Risk Long 40 script and it works perfectly, it's just that it uses buying power and I want to use only cash(0.2R of 20K acount)

I noticed that Sometimes when the stop loss are triggered I lose more than $40, shouldn't it be only $40 loss ?

it is 40 risk when your order gets triggered and you always can get some slippage so 40-45 is normal depending on the liquidity of the symbol you trade and its spread

@Pete B Hey Peter,

Yes I know that's why it was alittle strange when the stop loss was triggered and it showed $74,

but thanks any way

you can easily check if your risk and position is correct: divide your risk 40 with (avg price - stop loss price) or divide the position with the (avg price - stop loss price)

I think that was a high bid ask spread maybe

THanks Peter, Appreciated 

yes if your stop is 10 cents and the spread is 7 cents you are down 0.7R right when you open the position.

That's exactly what happend

Thank you