alansnierychlo

Help please! NVDA shares and totally green 💚 here.

Hey Bear Bull Traders!

I started day trading about two weeks ago, and mostly learning from X/Twitter, news, and I hope this forum/community 🙏 will help.

Needless to say as probably everyone here I bought NVDA lately. Today, I had some success selling at $995, and taking home close to 6k. Being so green and new 💚 it made my day 🥹

Now the question; I have remaining 50 shares, and I wish to sell them if NVDA hits $1,010 / $1,015 after hours... I am not yet very familiar with calls 😕 what would you recommend I do before the dip tomorrow?!

Hey Alan! That's a great feeling to have success with trading early on, welcome to the BBT family. Remember each trader has their own strategy and approach, no two traders are exactly alike. I would suggest to follow you initial plan to this trade and do not deviate from what is working for you. You can always tweak your strategy for the next trade and lock in more profits or avoid a large loss.