xclaireee3

Claire's trades (starting 10/05/24)

Hi all, 

Hoping to use this platform to perfect my process rather focusing on the PnL. The idea is that I am forcing myself to post my trades here, I may start to develop the discipline to trade properly so as to post only "pretty pictures" as Thor calls it.

Background:

• Nearly 5 years into trading (started Sep 2019), yet a consistent loser. Till date: ~$47,000 loss. Somehow I still have hope that I can make it lol
  • Have been jumping from strategy to strategy. Everytime something does not work, I would read up more, watch more webinars to convince myself that "ok now I have sufficient knowledge" to be able to profit consistently. Same cycle repeats itself.
  • Can't go back to SIM because I don't feel the pressure and I go crazy when real money is involved.
  • Wants to join BBT bootcamp, but can't afford it at the moment. Hence using this platform to create some level of discipline instead.
  • Trading CAM pivots with $20 risk per trade.

Wish me luck!

Claire

10/05/2024 - 4 Trades

Good: Followed my trading plan to only look for LONG trades.

Improvement: Entry for AAPL trade could be better (not too close to VWAP)

image.thumb.png.f1421bbbe9267297c48e557e3f075b43.png

image.thumb.png.4bc01ac6b75bc45d3d2bd9dc9ebbf8b9.png