Abiel

Hiking Saturday Apr. 06 - Grouse Grind Trail

Abiel

THE HIKE IS CANCELED, THE TRAIL IS CLOSED.

ON SATURDAY, APRIL 06, ANDREW AND OTHERS WILL HAVE A 800 AM RUN IN STANLEY PARK. LOCATION: IN FRONT OF CARDERRO'S.

Message added by Abiel

Andrew is hosting a hiking on Saturday, April 06 for Live Trading Workshop Vancouver attendees. 

Grouse Grind Trail

2.5 hrs;  2.5 Kms

Rating: challenging

7:00 AM at Grouse Grind Trailhead

More information here. It says it is closed now, but it will be open by April, unless rain or snow. 

Also, watch this video:

Grouse Grind | Grouse Mountain - The Peak of Vancouver

Alternatives to the Grouse Grind: Steep Workout Hikes Near Vancouver

Hiking the Grouse Grind in North Vancouver - Best Hikes BC

Grouse Grind opens for the year | CityNews Vancouver

Please confirm in this forum post. 

• Like 1

Good morning @Abiel
I know you stated more details to come, however, do you happen to know the time frame Andrew is aiming for? I fly in 4/6 @ 2:09pm local time there. Would love to participate if it is an afternoon event?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyB said:

Good morning @Abiel
I know you stated more details to come, however, do you happen to know the time frame Andrew is aiming for? I fly in 4/6 @ 2:09pm local time there. Would love to participate if it is an afternoon event?

Andrew mentioned a morning hike, but we´ll finalize details soon and will post them here. 

• Thanks 1

Just curious: where is the hike? I live in Seattle so I am familiar with the area. Thx

I'll be driving to Vancouver from Bellingham. I'm in for the hike. What time on Saturday?

On 2/13/2024 at 10:49 AM, Abiel said:

Andrew is hosting a hiking on Saturday, April 06 for Live Trading Workshop Vancouver attendees. 

More details  to come. 

Please confirm here. 

I am totally interested to join - have to change my flight + hotel- can you please advise details of the hike, how high, far, location so i can check if i am able to do it 🙂

Arriving from YYZ around 10:00am... would LOVE to join all of you if it's doable (depending on time). Thank you.

GPprof