I'm new  too, I've done some trading in the past. I'm  trying to navigate the learning material, and just posted about using DAS on Macbook Pro. I am tying to keep costs down by not having to purchase a new laptop.

Thanks. Someone linked a video Carlos did using Parallels. I'm going to review that and take it for a test drive.  Bootcamp requires a reboot, whereas Parallels is a hypervisor with  coherence so I can run DAS side by  side  with all other MacOS apps.

• Like 1

I am back, I am fairly new to trading. But I have completely changed the way that I trade and would love to have someone that does it every day to talk to and figure out the best trades.

Hi, looking for a Trading buddy, been trough the Warrior Course and now the BBT Course, interested in Equities and Options. Would be good to have a trading buddy to analyze each others trades and help each other grow and become profitable/more profitable...

Please reach out.

Thanks

Hi Tradesman,

I'm new to trading as well, though I have been doing lots of reading and started paper trading. If you're still looking for a trading buddy, I'm interested.

Kind regards,

Bosun