FLkeystrader

Brand new today - requesting bed resource for sizing trades.....

like any beginner, I think I am buying too large.

what would you say the average trade size is for most people who have a goal of making 3-4k pr day?

I am trading a 500,000k (not using leverage) account and my initial buy min has alway been 100k

But is it my imagination, or are the supercomputers detecting this as being too large a buy at one time and kicking in to work against me......it seems that even when I average down with 100k or two again they keep me out of the money.

Is my strategy that bad, or is this a real thing? (the computers seeing large trades and acting, especially shorts?)

Should I make more frequent smaller trades, or should I just get over myself and NO the computer does not blink an eye at these large trades on Multibillion dollar companies (all I trade).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

I forgot to add that I am a consistently winning trader (by a narrow margin) but I think if I can fix this problem I can do much better,,,,,,,I seem to get stopped out a ton