WearyBear

Memebership renewal disappointment

Last night, I got an email from BBT reading:

"Your membership at Bear Bull Traders has ended.

Thank you for your support.

View our current membership offerings here: https://dev.bearbulltraders.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

At first I couldn't believe this could be real. But it was. As it turned out, yesterday was one year since I first signed up. Admittedly, it's my responsibility to keep track of my subscription status and renewal date, but literally *every* other subscription I have (such as Trade Ideas and Benzinga Pro, Office365 etc etc etc) send out a reminder when the renewal term is approaching.

It is disappointing and frustrating that BBT does not do this. Quite frankly, its rude. It comes across as if BBT just doesn't care. The occasion of having been a member for 1 year, went from a potentially fun mark of achievement, to a frustrating and irritating thing.

Weary Bear... Please understand that there is not any community that has it all "right".  I  put a reminder in my calendar that notifies me about 1 month out from renewal.  The value of the community, the education, the accessibility to the moderators, the book club, the meet ups and the new Trading Terminal, out weigh any inconvenience of having to remember to renew your membership.  I encourage you to renew and lean into all the great things this community offers.

Edited by flyingalaska