Sign in to follow this  
vic

Expertkeys EK-20 20 key USB keypad any good?

14 hours ago, KyleK29 said:

I'd say it's not worth it. For way way less you can do a DIY one with an old HID Numpad, some free software, a printer, and some glue (you'd have to print the button icons anyways). They're charging a heavy premium for having translucent key covers over what's just a glorified USB number pad.

This video breaks down what's needed for a DIY approach: 

Also, didn't mean to post in a new post, but still trying to learn the new forum software.

That's really helpful!!

As long as you have something that can get the job done effectively that's all that matters.
Especially when starting out you want to spend as least as possible, but there is nothing wrong with getting nice gadgets... I love tech stuff but I am using an old gaming pad I used back in the day to play shooting games like Battlefield 2142! (lol) 

I don't have it label since i have the keys memorized now and I am looking up at the price action and not the keys. I can also rest my hand on it comfortably.

IMG_6345.thumb.JPG.f95cd39b26f97bb2850973ef312af626.JPG

That's pretty cool guys, i went with the streamdesk