HRtrading

kyles hotkeys fix for cmeg?

HI im a European user and with cmeg .

the hotkeys from the exel sheet dont seem to work for me , tried the fixes sugested in excel document anyone have a workaround ?

mainly looking for the fixed dollar amount risk, both long and short. I want to risk 50 dollar on a 2500 dollar account with 6 x leverage .

then I figure I could just tweak the code to get other amounts hopefully.

but im happy for any working hotkey 😃   the only one I got working is sell 50% move stop to break even.

Thx for your answer.

I dont do code so Im a bit at  a loss here.

they all say script : invalid operator .

tomorrow I am gonna  try removing + after Tif=DAY+  as I heard that could be a problem when copying from exel sheet.

also heard that maybe change ,  for .               I just want to get the exel sheet working, I have enabled doble click to trade  and got the stop type in the montage.

also was informed I got to change the smrtl route to limit, market or  stop since cmeg dont use smrtl

Good to know about IBKR although I already have cmeg setup and that took some time so for now im staying.

was a real pain funding cmeg if IBKR got creditcard funding that would be enough to make the switch  Sepa payments are a hassle in sweden.

Edited by HRtrading

StopPrice=Price-0,01;DefShare=BP*0,97;Share=DefShare*0,167*Price*0,01;Price=Ask-Price+0,01;SShare=Share/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0,05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0,05 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

this is 25 dollar risk when account at 2500 dollar and 6x leverage

this is what I get copying from the cell hotkeys in the  beta 2.1 version of kyles hotkeys.

but if that is the only problem.

, instead of . is there a easy way to replace them all at once  ?

probably the +   at the end should not be there either, I read somewhere in the forum  it should only be DAY when on cmeg ?

sry for all the questions this is new waters for me  really apritiate the help 😃

Edited by HRtrading