MikeJay

Investing / Trading Books to Gift Teenager

Wanted to put out a request for any good books for a teenager with a growing passion for finance and the markets.  Specifically books to understand and analyze investing.  I think that Andrew, Ardi, and Brians books (*I have) will be a great start to the trading aspect, so wanted to see if anyone has any gems in investing that would be a good gift for a high schooler who wants to be the next hedge fund manager.  Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

MikeJay

*edit

Edited by MikeJay

yes sir have Amazon. Guess I wasn't too clear, I have Andrew, Ardi, and Brians books that I've purchased (and hard copies) he can use, was looking in addition for anything specific to investing. Thanks

Hi MikeJay

Here are some reference books I have used over last 20+ years, except Logical Trader and Top 10 which I bought last year.....good to keep learning. Great reference material for investing/trading principles and analysis. Of course I would think that to be a Fund Manager a more  formal education would be required: post university degree + professional Fund manager/trading training.

Attached also is a copy of one of my sample swing trading plans. In the early going a good mentor is required who can provide guidance to prepare a trading plan similar to mine. End of the day it will be the trading plan that will help with high probability/consistent investing/trading. 

Hope this comes in handy. Great to know your teenager is showing interest in investing/trading.

Also, you might want to check-out TD Ameritade Live Webcasts, featuring master investors/trainers with real time market analysis and trading, on YouTube: https://events.thinkorswim.com/#/webcast

TD Ameritrade also has a online training course via ThinkOrSwim Platform/Education Centre...all for free, great investing and technical analysis program.

1-Sample Swing Trading Plan - Presentation.pdf

IMG-3148.JPG

IMG-3143 (1).JPG

IMG-3157 (1).JPG

IMG-3149.JPG

IMG-3151.JPG

IMG-3154 - Copy.JPG

IMG-3153 (2).JPG