Day-Meister

Defined Risk Hotkeys for multiple range orders

Hi there BBT and Day-Meister - I'm looking for a very similar script just to set 4 Range Order pairs. @ 1R 2R 3R 4R.  I've been trying to edit it myself. Not working yet though... Any help would be great!!!  Thanks much for your hard work on these!!!!

Marshall

Hi Team, I'm new to BBT and DAS and Day Trading. I'm going through the Training Video for Lesson 14 and 15 - Equalized Risk Per Trade Hotkey, and Placing a Range Order for 1:2 Risk Reward Hotkey. I copied the script from DAS Hotkey Scripts.txt which s from Kyle's Hotkey Video Series. But I don't know if the hotkey is working properly. It looks like it makes the entry just fine, but it doesn't create a stop order. Can anyone help me?

Here is the text I copied into the Script field for building the hotkey:

CXL ALLSYMB;StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*2+Ask;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+;

Is this supposed to input a stop order as well as the entry?

4 hours ago, DanielL said:

Hi Team, I'm new to BBT and DAS and Day Trading. I'm going through the Training Video for Lesson 14 and 15 - Equalized Risk Per Trade Hotkey, and Placing a Range Order for 1:2 Risk Reward Hotkey. I copied the script from DAS Hotkey Scripts.txt which s from Kyle's Hotkey Video Series. But I don't know if the hotkey is working properly. It looks like it makes the entry just fine, but it doesn't create a stop order. Can anyone help me?

Here is the text I copied into the Script field for building the hotkey:

CXL ALLSYMB;StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;Price=Ask-StopPrice*2+Ask;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+;

Is this supposed to input a stop order as well as the entry?

Nevermind, I got to lesson 23 and saw that replay mode doesn't support stops. I've been using Replay mode in DAS. Thanks, Kyle!