EDIT: SOLVED.

My resolution was set to 150%

I'm finding it very difficult to get my das desktop setup to my liking. The risk based DSK in the downloads section makes the most sense to me. But all I see is the montage window, two poorly cropped charts, and a cutoff time and sales window. I suspect I'm not seeing everything thats supposed to be visible on my monitor for whatever reason. Ive tried shrinking the charts, time and sales, and montage to add the windows that i need (positions etc) but when I click to add those new windows nothing happens. So, since I cant figure it out, I'd like to start a fresh DSK using that risk based montage window that I like. Is there any way to save a montage layout and carry that over to a new dsk?

Also, if anybody has a one monitor layout that uses a risk based montage that they could share for me to use in the simulator that would be highly appreciated.

Edited by damien2003gt