Kiansh

Stocks in play for trading in DAS Sim Replay Mode

Hello,

I have just stared day trading. I would like to know if there are any recources to find "Stocks in Play" for trading in replay mode. For ex: If want to trade a stock in 2 weeks ago, what is the best way for me choose a stock for that period of time?

Thank you

Hello,

What I have done and continue to do at times is go to the main bear bull traders page and scroll down to the bottom. You will see an area that says “site links” and click on simulator.  When that page loads you will be able to find moderators watchlists from many weeks ago. They generally have only stocks in play for those  days/weeks. 
I hope this helps 

Shelby. 

• Thanks 1

I just downloaded the simulator.  most of my assumptions about the simulator were incorrect.

Much like Kiansh, I was hoping that the simulator would provide replay data that was pre loaded, historical contexts for a particular exchange like the NASDAQ and the ability to incorporate stock screeners to gauge stocks and play outside of market hours.

Has anyone discovered a way to add bulk datasets? I wonder if it's possible to download a full year of a particular ticker or several tickers?

Alas.  I'll be changing my study and work schedule as a result.

Happy trading