jeffreydhy

Zoom selected areas in DAS

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone know how to zoom into a selected area of a chart like what Andrew does. It seems like there is a button that I can click to make my cursor to generate a select box on a chart to zoom into that specific area.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I find sometimes when I do this, it just draws the rectangle and that's it, no zooming happens. I have to fiddle with it with mouse clicks or make new rectangles or fiddle with zoom buttons to get it to work. Everything else in DAS is fine. Is this a bug?

I'm using DAS sim. Thanks.

43 minutes ago, TommyK667 said:

Hey guys, I find sometimes when I do this, it just draws the rectangle and that's it, no zooming happens. I have to fiddle with it with mouse clicks or make new rectangles or fiddle with zoom buttons to get it to work. Everything else in DAS is fine. Is this a bug?

I'm using DAS sim. Thanks.

I had this issue using DAS .31, its was a bug.

14 minutes ago, Abiel said:

I had this issue using DAS .31, its was a bug.

Thanks for the quick reply Abiel.

So I went and tried to install and run DAS .33 DEMO which I found from the following thread, but I keep getting the "Wrong Trader" error but I'm sure my log in info are correct. Do you have any ideas? Thanks.

:

21 minutes ago, Abiel said:

@TommyK667... That version is for DAS+IB, if you are getting sim from BBT it wont work.   

Is there an updated BBT demo version so that zoom bug is gone?

How do I get rid of/reduce the prices on the Y Axis?  The picture demonstrates how the prices aren't relevant and therefore are condensing my candlestick data.  

chart y axis issue.PNG