Abiel

Andrew´s hotkeys download

As a new member, I find the evolution of how and where the Hotkeys are located on BBT very difficult to follow.  When I downloaded my Sim last week, the intro page Step 2 is "How to Download and Use Andrew's DAS Layout".  The button says "Download Layout and Hotkeys"

I assumed that labelling to mean I was downloading Andrew's hotkeys.  But did I actually download the "current" hotkeys instead?

18 hours ago, jjose439 said:

As a new member, I find the evolution of how and where the Hotkeys are located on BBT very difficult to follow.  When I downloaded my Sim last week, the intro page Step 2 is "How to Download and Use Andrew's DAS Layout".  The button says "Download Layout and Hotkeys"

I assumed that labelling to mean I was downloading Andrew's hotkeys.  But did I actually download the "current" hotkeys instead?

Hi, yes we needed to update that page removing any reference to hotkeys. As stated in the same page, the most commonly used hotkeys are already included with the default installation of DAS. If you need more references you can download a PDF file that contains the most used scripts for hotkeys here https://bearbulltraders.com/course/downloads/lesson/technology/ 

If you want to use the dynamic risk hotkeys please visit this forum post https://forums.bearbulltraders.com/topic/716-das-dynamically-calculate-shares-on-risk-or-risk-hot-key-configuration-updated-91019-v21/