Jared R

Austin Texas Meetup?

Wait wait wait, I missed your message, sorry!! I haven't quite gotten the hang of this forum's message threading.

We want you there! 2-4pm or whatever time works is fine with me. Even Sunday.

What works for you, Cass?

Jared? Viking? Is that okay with you?

2 pm Saturday (4/28) at Yardhouse works for me. Can we set that day/time in stone? :)

***Also, if you are going to be there please message back with your T-shirt size. Ryan and the gang said they want to send us some Bear Bull T-shirts but we need sizes ASAP so they'll be here in time. I'll get those sent over to Ryan and I've provided him with my address for the delivery.***

I have to get those sizes to him by 6PM EST today in order for them to arrive on time so I will send whatever sizes I have by then

My bad Doug! I never saw your post where you offered to take t-shirt sizes etc. I only did it because I didn't think anyone else volunteered (for some reason the forum didn't email update me with that post but did for some of the others).

GREAT NEWS! The swag came in so I have 4 t-shirts and 4 mugs. I'll bring them to the meetup :)

Quick reminder: 2pm today (4/28) at Yardhouse in the Domain.

I'll be there probably wearing my bearbull shirt to make it easy to find me. But in case you don't see me my cell is: (817) 658-8776.

See y'all soon!

Jared

Thanks guys! And thanks Ryan on sending those out. Yes we appreciate very much to have some photos! Be creative!

Have fun and good luck everyone.

Thanks, Andrew and Ryan for the swag. I appreciate it.

Guys, great meeting with you. Take care and see you around.

I know Viking got a couple on his phone so I'm sure we will get those sent over shortly. PS Viking, I'd love to have a copy of the photo too if possible.

Thanks again for responding and getting together! And thank you to Andrew and Ryan and the whole BBT gang for sending the swag!

I live about an hour away from Austin, please keep me updated; I might join you guys sometime. This is my first day in the chatroom and I need to get acclimated.

We will, Ami4nier! We were interested but nonspecific about it, so maybe once a quarter or so...?

hi guys,

I live in north Austin Tech Ridge close to HEB/gold's gym area on I-35. I think I missed the first meetup, I will be down to join the second meetup whenever it is available!

Jimmy