Jared R

Austin Texas Meetup?

Are there any other bearbulls in Austin, Texas? If so I'd love to meet up!

Jared R.

Awesome! I'm in North Austin so not far from y'all. I live by Burnet and 183. We should get together sometime. I work in the Domain...maybe that would be a good meeting spot?

How about Saturday 4/21 at the Yard House or something for lunch?

Any restaurant at the Domain is good, if you have a favorite one. I just picked that one because I haven't been there yet, but whatever your favorite place is, is fine with me.

Sorry for the delay.  This weekend I'm busy.

Next weekend Sat (4/28) around 1pm +- an hour,or Sun afternoon about 2pm?  Or other?

Hey guys! Figured I'd catch up on the forum activity after a week or so of neglect and was sure surprised to see this. I live just a few short minutes south of Austin and would be interested in meeting up as well. The 28th works for me too, I'll just have to familiarize myself with the spot as I don't venture into Austin very often. Pretty cool to know some of us are nearby, as I half expected to be hundreds of miles from the nearest fellow member. Not sure why.

Great! 4/28, the Yard House at 11:30? (To beat the gaggle of noon-lunching shoppers?)

11800 Domain Blvd #700

Austin, TX 78758

There's a big parking garage nearby.

That works for me. I should be able to make it! I'm pretty excited this many bbts live in the area. I was hoping for a reply but wasn't expecting one.

Jared

Well, I'm glad you did, and there could be others who don't read the forum regularly! We could start a BBT Meetup group and seewhat happens. It's awesome that there are four of us already.

Hey guys, Not sure who is running this one, but we want to send you guys some swag. Whoever is setting this up, please shoot me an email directly: [email protected] so we can get everything shipped out before Saturday. I will need to know the full head count and the t-shirt sizes.

Ryan, will do! The idea was Jared's but I'll gather up the count and T-shirt sizes' info for you.

Jared R, Cass A, and VikingTrader, will you all email me

- your names,

- your T-shirt size, and

- your cell phone numbers? (in case we have to reschedule or something, it IS officially tornado season -- and as I look out my window, there's the lightning, thunder, and rain...)

I promise to keep them secure.

Email me at [email protected] !

And see you Saturday!

Ryan, I'm not running this one. :)

Austin BBT, I'll have to pass on this one. I have a kid's soccer game Saturday morning; hence, my 1 pm suggestion. This week we are having lunch after the game so it would be even later. Cheers.