cjsimon07

Switching to DAS from TOS. Need some help with setup and hotkeys

After waiting way too long I'm finally making the switch to DAS. I am using DAS with TD and having some issues with hotkeys/buttons. First I want to use the fixed risk hotkeys. In Demo mode the buttons work as intended, but in my real account they do not automatically put in a hard stop. Taken right from the room drive, but adjusted to $10 risk instead of $20. This is the script I'm using:  

StopPrice=Price-0.01;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Ask-Price+0.01;SShare=10/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0.1 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

The freeroll hotkeys don't seem to work for me in demo or live accounts either.

When I use the Stop B/E button or Trailing stop buttons it changes the order route to "stop" on the montage, so if I don't remember to switch it to Limit or Market none of my partial or all out buttons work. A little window pops up asking me for the numbers for a stop order which is not what I want. Is there a way to set it up so it doesn't change the order to "stop" or do I have to get used to switching it every time?

Sometimes my partial hot keys don't work, but most of the time they do. Is there a fix for this or is it just a DAS/TD thing?

Is there a "Flatten" hotkey script? One that closes your whole position whether you're long or short?

My last 2 questions are about the DAS platform. Is there a way to set up a positions window that just shows positions from today? I'm using an account that has some swing and longer term positions in it, so I have to sort through about 15 positions to find the one I'm day trading. My plan is to move those positions to a separate account I have, but I need them in this account for now to keep my account above $30k.  

How do you make the line and price appear on the chart where the mouse is hovering over the chart? I've seen this in video's, but can't figure it out. I hate having to click and hold to see what price I'm at then click twice to use my hot buttons. 

Edited by cjsimon07