Javier Colon

CMEG Fees Question

Hi Team, 

Does CMEG still have per share commissions. I have the 2.95 per trade but I'm looking to see if they have the per share option. 

Thanks,

Javier C. 

I used the BearBullTraders2018 promo code (I think that's right), and that gets you 0.50 per trade up to 1,000 shares? And then something like 0.004 per share over 1,000? Works a treat and it's a game changer paying 1/6th the fees I was before! 

Hi guys,,

If i am long on stock , and its not shortable in cmeg . Can i still take partial ???? i am not able to do it . ,,, Thanks

Yes but outside regular market hours you'll need to use a limit order, market orders won't work. Is that the problem you're having? 

Thank you for responding ,,  i was using the wrong script . i found this script

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=BID-0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.25;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos-share;TIF=DAY;SELL=SEND

it is working , But it breakeven . I want to take partial without breakeven or cancelling the original stop . Thanks

Edited by fahad